Yasmin's death was a topic much discussed this few weeks..
I have no idea what to say about her.. So I'll just keep quiet about that..
The reason I'm writing this is..
I browse through my blog and saw my link to Yasmin's blog.. And I already went to the Layout section to erase/delete her blog link as.. u know.. she's not there anymore.. what's the purpose of having the link here when there is nobody to update it on the other side? U get what i Mean??
Then, my mind flashed back and i remembered a dear FRIEND.. Farhani Adlin.. This special friend of mine passed away because of cancer wayyyy back when I was still in LLB (2004)... i remembered crying and catching the bus to go back home to taiping and the next day, my parents drove me to her house at Sg. Bakap for her funeral..
Until now, I still have her phone number in my handphone.. I have changed handphones several times now.. but each time i will not forget to put her number inside my phone & sim card memory. I've also thought of deleting my friendster account.. as i seldom use friendster now.. But i hesitated and finally deciding against it as Farhani's link is there for me to see.. It's sad actually, to see the status of friends in friendster.. u know.. like.. (name)(logged in 3 hours ago).. but underneath her name.. no status at all..
I think, by not erasing links.. even though there's no one to update or reply on the other side... i keep her close to me..
2 comments:
aku masih lg simpan phone number zack dlm hp aku, and friendster aku pun masih ada dia dlm friendlist aku. cuma aku tak sempat add dia dlm fb sbb dia dah meninggal dulu.
aku tak sampai ati nak delete nama dia sbb kalo aku delete, aku rasa aku akan padam dia dari memori aku. something which i'm not prepared to do yet.
true.. rasa mcm melepaskan sesuatu yg berharga.. dunno how to explain..
Post a Comment