Aku ditag Farah so here goes!
Four jobs I’ve had in my life
Pelatih dlm kamar (NS & Assoc.), Legal Assistant (NS &Assoc.), UPM Legal/Admin Officer- 3 job baru ye
Four movies/TV series I would watch over and over:
tv series- the nanny, house, csi, atasinchi
movies- shahrukh films, cave of golden roses (silalah siarkan semula wahai rtm i beg u!), transformer, mas merah (ada mustafa maarof n nordin ahmad pujaan hatiku itu!)
Four places I’ve lived
Ipoh, Taiping, Shah Alam, Serdang (dan byk lagi)
Four places I’ve been for the past one week
Alamanda, Taiping, PS Butik, KL Sentral
Four people who e-mail me regularly
Ayu, Dr. Intan, Firdaus, (3 ni from ofis), Farahlily
Four of my favorite food
Spageti, sup ayam/daging, kuetiau hongkong, tomyam
Four places I would rather be right now
shah alam, taiping, shoping d mana2 saja
Sekian entri kali ini.
No comments:
Post a Comment